- The President will take, as far as is reasonably practicable, all steps within their power to meet this responsibility, paying particular attention to the provision and maintenance of:
- A safe place of work, and safe access to it (and exit from it).
- A healthy working environment.
- Plant, equipment and working systems that
- Safe arrangements for the use, safe handling, storage and transport of machinery, equipment and substances.
- Sufficient information, instructions, training and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute positively to their own safety and health at work.
- To establish a safe environment throughout all sites of responsibility.
- To establish and maintain safe working processes and procedures among staff.
- To develop safety consciousness and training as a general objective.
- HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
The Health and Safety Policy recognizes that in order to fulfill our Mission we need to provide a healthy and safe environment. Through this, we can provide an appropriate and safe physical environment enabling us to perform to the highest possible standards.